This project has been awarded to monster816 for $1546 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
MILEAGE TAX APP - for iPhone/Android using [url removed, login to view] (if possible)
(iPhone app development preferred 1st)
Similar project: [url removed, login to view]
Form example: [url removed, login to view]
- We require development of a iPhone app that records mileage for tax purposes in Australia.
- We are looking to build an app with the fields attached in the spreadsheet document.
- We would like the user to be able to select which toll roads they use per trip. (Allow for multiple toll road selections)
- We are also looking to add the ability for the users to scan their tax invoices/receipts with their smartphone camera so they can be stored for future reporting.
- We also require the app to allow the user to setup their preset settings once (as described in the spreadsheet).
- We would also be looking to have the ability to enter data into the forms via voice typing (not essential).
- We are looking to allow the user to be able to view/modify their existing data entries via a web portal and via the app if possible?
- We would also want the users to be able to download/generate a monthly and yearly report based on their data entries (excel .csv format)
- Once the user sets up their settings they should be able to just log in and input the trip data
- Each function/feature should be simple and easily accessible
- The app pricing model should be free to download and allow 10 free trips before they must upgrade by making an in-app purchase for an additional fee (yet to be disclosed to successful applicant)
- The app will be distributed by our iTunes connect account and Google Play account
If you require additional information please contact us.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online