Mobile App For A Directory Website
This project received 54 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1985 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I have a website that lists local businesses in a directory. They are listed by category (restaurant, hotels, stores, etc.) with some sub-categories (stores have sub-categories such as department stores, retail stores, grocery stores, etc.).
There are also sponsor ads throughout the website located on the top and bottom of the web pages.
I'm looking for someone to build a mobile app for it that will...
- connect to the database driven website to extract the categories, sub-categories, sponsors' ad.
- show listing (restaurants for example) information. Name of business, address, phone number, link to website, google to map it, tap to call.
- must be compatible with google play and itunes requirements for uploading.
- must capture user's email address when installing as part of a registration process
Another requirement is that the app run on a cell phone(android/iphone compatible) without relying on the phone's Internet connection. In other words, it must run in an 'offline' mode as well as an 'online' mode. That means that the database must reside on the phone. The app must also have the ability to update the database automatically or manually based on the user's preferences.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online