Mobile App Prototype to render MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel Documents
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $725 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $200 USD
Mobile App Prototype to render and edit MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Documents
Please look at attached document for details....
I am looking for a mobile app for iOS, Andriod, and Windows Phone 8. It could be a HTML5 web app or a native app using phoneGap for the above three platforms. The users can go into the app and there will be 3 links. 1) Word, 2) Powerpoint 3) Excel
The App can have the three documents fixed on the server. I am wanting to prototype the app only to do this concept. The same steps as shown above should be able to be performed with a powerpoint document and an excel document. The content of these documents can be retrieved from the server using a jquery GET or POST call. And similarly the saving of the contents should be saved to the server using a jQuery Post call.
Please let me know if you are going to develop as an HTML5 web app or a PhoneGap app. Or if any other suggestions please let me know what technology/concept you are going to use.
1. App can be HTML5 web app or a native phoneGap generated app
2. App should be able to view and edit files (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
3. The content of the files can come from a URL, through a jquery GET or POST Call
4. The content once retrieved from the server should be displayed on the app
5. All formatting and data of the original document (word, powerpoint, excel) should be maintained
6. The content should be able to be edited in the app. So a word doc, powerpoint, or excel file can be edited in this app
7. Once the user is done with editing, he can save the changes back to the server
8. The content of the document can then be posted back to the server through a jquery POST Call
9. All source code of HTML5, jquery, and another other used should be provided
10. All user interfaces can be simple
11. The contents of the file should be real from a server, and be read, and updated on the mobile device
Notes: If this will require other apps or other third party components please let me know. As editing the documents could get challenging.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
[url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online