Mobile Application Development - Prototype for Demonstration Purposes - repost
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $856 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The end deliverable will be a mobile application that can be downloaded into an iPhone or an iPad. It will not have full functionality, but will be a demo version only that will be used as a selling tool to convince investors to invest the funds needed to create a full production version application.
The project overview is attached.
The intent for this project is that if the full production-ready application is funded, then the developer who creates the demo-application will also be awarded the contract to develop the production application.
The developer should be familiar with the underlying technology that can is used by:
1. Google maps - when driving, Google maps displays a real-time blue dot that moves on the map as I drive. This application will incorporate that same technology
2. Bump technology - the Bump application that can transfer data between devices (for example, a contact card that can transfer from on iPhone to another iPhone when the two phones are bumped). This application will also use that technology
The developer must also have good creative skills to design a pleasing UI. I have some apps that have very nice UIs that for which I would like this mobile app to emulate.
There are two (2) phases of this project:
1. Develop the User Interface first.
2. After the UI approval, develop the demo app
I initially listed this project as a very small project since its merely a demo version and won't have full functionality; however, the production-ready application will be a much larger project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online