Mobile Application to connect to Wordpress Plugin
This project was awarded to beepig for $1100 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 AUD
We had a wordpress plugin created that allows our clients to log into the wordpress blog and view their wedding photos, select them, and email us the list of their selection. The wordpress plugin has full documentations.
Now we require for an IOS and Android application to be developed to communicate with this wordpress plugin system, and allow the clients to use their mobile to do the selections.
Also, we would like for the wordpress plugin to be expanded to provide the following capabilities:
1. Allow clients to view the progress of their wedding photography through milestone updates. We will have a back-end interface to update the milestone for each user. Milestones include:
The Vision, Pre Wedding, Guestbook Designed, Pre Consultation, Wedding Photos Preparation, Wedding Photos Proofing, Wedding Album Pre-Design, Wedding Album Proofing, Wedding Album Creation
With each update, the IOS and Android application must have PUSH capability to send the milestone update to the client.
2. Allow the client to have a "Lookbook"; this is a series of photos they can upload and we can view so that we have a visual sample of the type of photos they like and would like to have for their wedding. A viewing UI must be created for us to view them
3. Push notification of appointments for consultations
4. Use the wordpress users, as opposed to having a separate set of user system
1. Mimic the current UI of the wordpress plugin that allows for the clients to select their photos, submit the selection with comments
2. Social media integration to allow for the photos to be shared; as the photos are currently hosted via wordpress plugin, this needs to work in conjunction with the wordpress plugin. Facebook sharing, twitter, pinterest, facebook status update
3. Receive PUSH update of milestone changes from wordpress
4. User login to be used with the facebook authentication system
5. Receive PUSH appointment notifications
6. Upload photos to the "Lookbook"; the "Lookbook" should allow for removal of previously uploaded photos
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online