Need PAID iPhone/iPad app!
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $525 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
I’m new to the process of app development and will require the services of an individual/team who can commit to the following;
• Programming of App for both iPhone/iPad
• UI/Graphic design of App (If you can’t do this but know someone who can, please tell me!)
• Submission to App Store on my behalf
My app is an organiser for competitions to win free stuff.
I have a wireframe sketch pdf of all possible app screens made and a short description of how the app will work. I will gladly welcome input from the successful applicant in both the app’s features and appearance.
The app will require use of an in-app safari search bar for finding competitions online and also integration of iPhone/iPad camera for use in-app.
You will need to sign my NDA before further disclosure of this project. I will also own all rights to source code. Completion date of this project is to be expected from within 2 months of beginning date.
• Applicants with both programming + UI/Graphic design skills will take priority
• Applicants with at least 4 star rating
• Applicants with excellent English skills (speaking/writing)
• Applicants who can test app on both iPhone/iPad
• Applicants willing to maintain long-term relationship should they complete this project
NOTE: I also require the creation of a website using Wordpress to market this app (similar to this - [url removed, login to view]) with at least pictures. If you can do this as well, I will obviously pay more.
Please respond with examples of your previous work (portfolio).
Please write ‘PROJECT COMP’ in the front of your response so that I know you’ve read my description.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online