Sports Game App
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €425 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30-€250 EUR
This project is currently entering the wire-framing stage.
I require a developer who can supply past working examples and a portfolio.
Turn around time from award to completion is STRICTLY 14 days. This is a brief overview of the project. I have an advance knowledge of web design but I would like assistance for this app.
- Admin must be able to add and edit fixtures
- It must be possible to add multiple leagues
- Customers must be able to buy game credits via PayPal and Skrill
User Pays fee to enter the competition.
User views fixture list (on iPhone or Android)
Example of Fixture List
30 Mar 12:45 Sunderland v Man Utd
30 Mar 15:00 Arsenal v Reading
30 Mar 15:00 Man City v Newcastle
30 Mar 15:00 Southampton v Chelsea
30 Mar 15:00 Swansea v Tottenham
30 Mar 15:00 West Ham v West Brom
30 Mar 15:00 Wigan v Norwich
30 Mar 17:30 Everton v Stoke City
31 Mar 13:30 Aston Villa v Liverpool
01 Apr 20:00 Fulham v QPR
Rules for Players
- Pick the winner of one Premier League match each week. If your selection wins you progress to the next week, lose or draw and you're out.
- Once a selection is made, you will not have the ability to change it.
- You may not pick the same team to win more than once during the tournament (unless the tournament progresses past 20 weeks).
- All selections must be received no later than midday on the day of the first match of the week. For midweek rounds where the first game kicks off at [url removed, login to view] or later, all selections must be in by 7pm.
- Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order.
- Once a team is automatically selected, you will not have the ability to change the selection.
- In the event that any match involving a team you have selected is postponed or cancelled for any reason, you will continue to the next round. However, that team will no longer be available for selection.
- A new tournament will commence each week and the above tournament rules apply.
- Customers are permitted to join multiple tournaments.
- Should two or more participants remain standing and all are eliminated in the same week, the Last Man Standing prize will be distributed equally among them.
- Rounds of fixtures may take place on weekends or mid-week, depending on available fixtures. The App Admin will decide which fixtures are included for each round.
- Should a Tournament not have reached a conclusion by the end of the 2013/2014 Premier League Season, the Tournament will continue on in to the next Season.
- Any relegated teams that you had not selected yet will be lost, but promoted teams will then be available.
- Admin reserves the right to amend these rules at anytime. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately on posting of notification of such changes on the web site. Your continued use of this game will constitute acceptance of the rules.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online