Store and display comments for location
This project was successfully completed by TouchTunisie for $284 USD in 15 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
Completed In15 days
An app for Android and iOS.
- sends text for geo-location coordinates
- displays text for geo-location coordinates
- stores text sent for geo-location coordinates
- pushes notification when somebody sends text for geo-location coordinates
- provides text for geo-location coordinates
Web Admin panel:
- sends text for any geo-location coordinates
- retrieves and displays text for any geo-location coordinates
Once user agrees to Terms, they don't show again until updated/changed.
After splash screen - comes the main screen: main screen shows on-top a "text input" field where the user can submit new text; and a main "comments" field which displays the text submitted by users chronologically - most recent on top (think Facebook status updates functionality).
When user sees the main screen - they see all text entries submitted by other users (or their own) for the current geo-location coordinates where the user is located at the moment in radius of 80 meters. If the user changes location or submits new text, or taps a "refresh"button - the screen with text updates is refreshed.
When a user submits new text update from the location, all other users at the location receive a push notification.
Backend stores all user submitted text as whole sentences. There is limit to the number of characters a user can submit at a time. No username/password is required to use the app services.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online