Update an exisiting IOS game App - Cocos2d
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $565 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Please state how many hours you expect this to take you
Hi and thank you for your interest in this project.
We're looking for a highly experienced programmer that can take the source code that we have for our app and add and remove some things from and to it.
In other words we are looking to create a very basic, simple version of our app that we can give away on iTunes for free and use to drive people to our paid version of it.
- We need to remove all of the characters.
- We need to remove all of the backgrounds
- We need to add one new character in (or just change to graphics of an existing character instead of removing them all)
- We need you to add in 2 new backgrounds
- We need you to add a pop up that will appear once the person has died or ended the game that will ask them to download the full version of the
game and link to the full version.
- We also need you to add a button to our existing menu that says "Get the Full Version" and also links tot he full version, as explained above.
- We also need you to add a advertising banner to the bottom (we'll give you the SDK to use)
We will supply you with ALL of the graphics that you'll need to add in the new character and background We will also give you the source code.
You will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement stating that you will not share any of the details or code that we provide you with.
This is an example of the app that we want you to modify:
[url removed, login to view]
Please bid for the ENTIRE job... Please note that we will not tolerate changes to your bid since we are giving you full details of what needs to be done here
Attention to detail is very important, please respond with the word 'Jelly' at the beginning so we know you took the time to read this posting thoroughly.
Please put links in your reply to apps you have developed and worked on. Must have a least one currently in iTunes.
This is a VERY, VERY simple job with VERY little programming required since we have had our developers put the game together already so please bid reasonably. Upon the successful completion of this job. I will continue as a full time position.
P.S. Please state how many hours you expect this to take you
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online