Update to existing iPhone/iPad app
This project was awarded to HelloLacoste for $400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This project is for an update to an existing iPhone/iPad application. We would like the following changes:
- We have a section of the app that displays images with 3/4 lines of text in them. We would like to convert this area into system text, instead of using images. The data should be pulled from a plist/table. The font/style/shadow treatment must match the existing app, or look better.
- Add a 'settings' gear/settings page to the app.
- Include a 'stay alive' switch (enabled by default) in the Settings page that keeps the screen from going dim while the app is running.
- We have a set of images that displays when certain buttons are pressed. We will be including an A/B switch in the settings page that will determine which set of images those buttons pull from. In other words, when the switch is set to A, button 1 displays image 1a, button 2 displays image 2a...but when the switch is set to B, button 1 displays displays 1b, button 2 displays image 2b, etc. The app must remember this and all settings.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online