3D View based on User Position and Movement
This project was awarded to iMuttaguru for $399 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I want an iPad/iPhone application to view 3D object of INDOOR and OUTDOOR object.
The view is based on the position (GPS, WiFI) and movement of the user (walking, turn around) that detected by internal sensors (Accelerometer, Gyro, Compass, etc).
For outdoor location, using information from GPS or user setting to determine the initial position. Then 3D view change based on user movement (walking or turn around).
For indoor location, using information from WiFI or user setting to determine the initial position. Then 3D view change based on user movement (walking or turn around).
* System detect user movement: walking, turn around,
* User can change/setting the initial position with information store in database.
* System should have a database about 3D object (standar format like using in Blender or other 3D tools), location/position setting
* The View is possible to send to Video Out (TV Out)
* Control for calibrating user walking speed
This project is based on iOS but it is open to who can develop with Android system
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online