Voice Recorder and Reminder App - repost
This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1123 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
Build an iPhone / iPad app with the following functions
1. Splash page to start
2. Ability to record a voice message (Record, Pause, Play buttons and delete)
3. Save the message and display in list (scrolling list with date, title, icons)
4. Voice Message should be emailable.
5. Title of message will be editable
6. App to use location services
7. App to use alerts
8. Ability to add a list of locations in a list that can be selected by user
9. From alert, play message
11. App to display correctly for Iphone 4 and 5 and iPad mini and iPad
Menu option to..
- allow location services
- Email developer
- Rate app
- See other apps by Developer and link to app store
- In App purchase
Please note the following which I will stick too.
I expect the programmer to do a reasonable amount of testing prior to handing over for me to test at each stage. This is because it makes the project lengthy and unprofessional.
I am a novice with iOS and therefor will need assistance to upload to Apple for approval.
1) 50% of the agreed money will be paid in milestone upfront. 2) The other 50% will be added when the app is uploaded to app store for approval. 3) 50% of the funds will be released when uploaded to app store for approval 4) The remainder will be released once approved and available on app store. 5) There will be a 20% reduction in payment, if the project is not functioning correctly and fully more than 1 week later than the agreed job time. And by a further 30% if the project is more than 1 month late of the agreed job time. (this will be deducted from the 2nd Milestone and final payment.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online