Write an iPhone application
This project received 71 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1325 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Copy the functionality of an existing Android app, into a native IOS app, using an existing API.
The developer must have:
- Strong previous experience of native IOS development (Objective C).
- At least one app in the app store.
- Experience of communicating to external API's (RESTful JSON).
- Video playback.
- Tablet optimization.
- Good English communication skills.
Further details of the scope will be given to genuine bidders.
The developer will need to provide the source code, and transfer all intellectual property on completion of the job.
We are a start-up and as such operate on a small budget so please bid sensibly.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online