iOS App development for a Bluetooth device
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $512 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $51 USD
Looking for a firm to design an iOS App for a Bluetooth connected device. For this project, the device is called the DigDis.
Here are the details:
1) The DigDis device (hardware) is currently being developed by our electronics design team.
2) The App is for iOS devices such as iPhones, iPods etc.
3) The App will communicate with the device through Bluetooth to perform several functions
4) The Apps user interface should be able to import images from iOS device’s Photos and re-size to fit the DigDis screen. Essentially only cropping and resizing functions.
5) Push notifications (such as text, email, called id) from the iOS device to the DigDis
6) Receive notifications from the DigDis such as battery life etc
7) Manage the functionality of the DigDis
This is the short list of functions. Once we identify a firm, more documentation will be provided.
Bidding companies must have the following experience:
1) Bluetooth development for iOS devices
2) Simple photo editing – such as resizing and cropping
3) Understand Bluetooth power management and hardware interface to iOS devices
Again, this is a rough draft and we can discuss if dividing this project to phases makes sense.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online