iOS7 new feature with code example
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $216 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Prerequisites to get this project, are below, please DO NOT BID WITHOUT READING and AMOUNT:
1. You must be very good in iOS6 development, well informed with iOS7 new features and be able to code useful examples which were not possible in iOS6 but only in iOS7.
2. You will write 10 practical code examples (of iPhone/iPad/universal) development either each as separate app or all 10 be the part of one app, very nice and clean with detailed comments and a read me file that states what files you created and what is the purpose of it and what files are from apple which were created during project creation.
3. You will reply message within 24 hour and send daily code and status with percentage done and left to keep track of progress, you will only get full amount if you create 10 examples.
4. Your programs should support iOS6 as well once done and if it doesn't the only valid reason will be ok if apple does not allow that functionality.
5. If you have no rating you will have to send your app example zip in message to verify your coding capability and must bid lowest possible since it's a big risk to waste time on guys without ratings and reviews.
6. At the end you will walk through your code and examples in case if there is any clarification needed.
7. Please list the examples you are bidding for if you do not have anything in mind that means most likely you do not know what is new in iOS7 so please read new features or just pass this project. I am fine with hourly or fix price please bid anything.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online