iPhone Camera App
This project received 45 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $821 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This project is to create a photo app which is similar to those photobooths in Japan. There are a number of these existing on the app store (Line Camera, Puri) but need something that is customized and not branded. The app should have the basic functions :
1. Take picture
2. Allow placement of images from list of items. Ability to resize and rotate and move the objects.
3. Placement of borders around image. Pre loaded with selection in app.
4. Upon completion of manipulation then able to save to camera roll, send via email, save to server (make public function), send to social media.
5. Ability to get new image objects from server/store. The ability to buy new objects in the in-apps purchases.
Artwork will be supplied but the basic framework of the app must be developed. We are still deciding on details but still open to suggestions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online