Closed

iPhone app development (simple, mySQL db)

This project was awarded to outsourcing for $695 USD.

Get free quotes for a project like this
Employer working
Awarded to:
Skills Required
Project Budget
$250 - $750 USD
Total Bids
10
Project Description

This project is to develop a simple iPhone / iPad application with database connection.

REQUIREMENTS :

The required development includes four (4) components :

[url removed, login to view] App; including UI
[url removed, login to view] Services (hosted on Amazon)
[url removed, login to view] Database design and implementation
[url removed, login to view], XML, CSV interface

APP

The iPhone/iPad App includes six (6) Views :

[url removed, login to view] View
[url removed, login to view] View
[url removed, login to view] view (A)
[url removed, login to view] view (B)
[url removed, login to view] view (C) which is randomly chosen from database
[url removed, login to view] page

WORK FLOW

[url removed, login to view] End-User may choose to download the iPhone App
[url removed, login to view] End-User may choose to Register to use the iPhone App
[url removed, login to view] End-User may choose to Set Preferences / Configure the iPhone App

Then

[url removed, login to view] Sets are downloaded to the iPhone App
[url removed, login to view] iPhone App Badge is updated on iPhone
[url removed, login to view] End-User is presented with a Summary View of the Data Set
[url removed, login to view] End-User may choose to Review the Data Set Detail

DELIVERABLES

-) PSD or design mockup of UI in 1-2 days
a) Beta Test version and database ready in 3 days
b) Alpha Test version in 5 days
c) Delivery of final product in 8 days
d) Documentation of final product in 14 days

CONDITIONS

* Signing of confidentiality agreement is mandatory
* The UI, layout, db design and all other development information will be made available to winner
* The application should work for iPad too
* We host the database in mySQL, will help on db design
* Payment 40% on timely delivery of (b) and remaining 60% on delivery of (c)
* At least 15 feedback,positive (less feedback reduces the preference)
* parties with 3 or more similar projects in 2010 will have preference
* Images are provided for
* Budget is limited for this project, price is a major item in awarding this project (see below) - between simple and small project tier [Bids should not be maximized to the very small tier]

AWARDING CRITERIA

* Feedback (25%)
* Experience with similar projects (25%)
* Price (50%)

Looking to make some money?

  • Set your budget and the timeframe
  • Outline your proposal
  • Get paid for your work

Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project

    • Forbes
    • The New York Times
    • Time
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Times Online