iPhone app with server for delivery ordering
This project received 61 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6301 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
iPhone Mobile App:
- User experience that resembles the alcohol delivery website
- Ability to choose between beer, wine and liquor selections
- Option for the user to create a profile (with Facebook if they like) and save selections to their favorites list
- When the user opens the app back up, they’re automatically logged in
- Social media integration, so users can share their experience
- User and credit card information will be collected and imported into existing CRM
We'd also like to have built in Google Maps so that the user can see how far away the driver is and track them as they get closer to arrival. This is going to require a third app, which the driver will have in order to create the gps location. So the driver will hit "start" on the driver's version of the app, and the customer will be able to see with their customer version of the app that the driver is on the way. All of this is going to require a back-end server to handle communication between the apps.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online