Software to Send SMS marketing with modem
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $993 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need someone to develop a small project to send SMS marketing with modem (Huawei E1553 USB) via AT commands. We need a program similar to AK SMS Sender ([url removed, login to view]). However we have some specific requirements.
- Source Code should be given to us and license to modify it as we want.
- Detect and list available modens and allows the user to choose.
- Ability to manage huge amount of cell-phone numbers.
- Ability to import cell phone numbers from TXT file (one per line).
- Ability to define delays (for example, send 10 SMSs and wait 70 seconds to send more 10 SMSs, and so on).
- Ability to execute multiple instances of the program with different modens (in different COM ports) and different cell phone lists.
- Application needs to be in English.
- Preferable to be developed in C# or [url removed, login to view] (however, other languages are accepted).
- Support Resume feature.
- Ability to schedule SMS to be sent (for example, send everyday from Monday to Friday from 09:00AM until 08:00PM local time).
- Support Multiple Modems at once (from 3 to 5 USB modens) in parallel.
- Ability to send SMS with "urgency" flag.
- Support Unicode.
As you can see, we have some specific features requests. The "essentials" are not negotiable, but the "desiable" ones are, but we will give preference for developers that offer this features.
If you already have a working program from a previous job with similar functionality (SMS marketing) and all the "essential" features and some of the "desirable" features and you could send to test, it will count points for you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online