Java WEB Project
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $344 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
If you have no project in Java+Tomcat to show me, please, dont bid.
The project is a user interface to manage data from database and send/receive data from XML (Webservice). Need send some emails using Tomcat Datasource (javamail lib)
The code need be developed using these technologies:
- java 7
- MySQL 5.x
- CSS/Jquery (use this template - [url removed, login to view])
- Maven (to build application with dependencies)
- Tomcat 7
Basically, the goal is:
- Login screen (only to admins users)
- Manage users (admins and non-admins) from Database
- Manage external server informations (edit Server URL and API Key)
- Manage events from Database (event name, date, hour, enable/disable)
- Manage users to participate on event or not
- Send email to user when invited to event and 3,2,1 hour before event start with URL to events (need be a page with http auth to cron run page or you can build a batch service into war artefact as camel or mule)
- single page to get data from URL bellow (sent by email) and redirect to another server with few parameters (API KEY, Username, event_name)
- Use auto-refresh/jquery to manage datas/informations.
More informations and single jsp scripts will be sent to Freelancer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online