Convert WCF Service from IIS hosted WCF application
This project received 36 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $596 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I require a coder to convert an existing C# application, using .Net Framework 2.0, which current resides as a Web Service hosted in IIS
I require you to make the following changes:
1) Convert it to become a Windows Service, which doesn't require IIS
2) Make the service so it can operate on any particular port a user requires and enable encryption, using certificates if required
3) Implement a requirement for a serial number, which will be stored in the registry, without this the service will start but will not accept any communication
4) Write a simple windows form to allow the service to be started/restarted/stopped - showing the current status. Also to show edit the ports/certificates/encryption and serial number.
Existing code will be shown to suitable coders before the bidding closes.
Existing service accepts communications and writes the data to a MS-SQL Database.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online