SIP Mobile Dialer (iPhone, Android, Symbian) with VPN Tunnel (Relay Based)
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3319 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
Best Example for what I am looking for is Zoiper App only additional feature I am looking for is tunneling (Relay Based)
We are looking for a mobile dialer(Full source code) SIP or H323 (SIP is preffered) which can run on
1) User friendly interface
2) Mobile Dialer should support SIP/H323 for signalling.
3) Mobile Dialer supports G729, G723.1 and [url removed, login to view] codec for sending audio stream
4) Mobile Dialer can run behind NAT or on private IP with VPN Tunneling embedded (Relay Based)
5) This software will run on the phone having iPhone, Android Symbian or Windows Mobile 5 and 6 having internet via GPRS/EDGE/Wi-Fi/3G and all other available OS and Phone models.
6) Mobile Dialer should be fully customization.
7) Able to use Mobile Dialer with any kind of Softswitch,Voip Billing Platform which support SIP/H323. (VOS, VoIP Switch)
The dialer must be runing from the application layer. The most important part is to add G729,G723.1 codec and Tunneling in it.
Very important part of this project is to add tunneling feature so call can placed even where VOIP protocol (SIP/H323) is blocked.
Example of Mobile SIP Clients === MobileVoip, Siphone, Rynga, Fring sip clients and SKYPE.
If network is not present and user wants to use voip calls from provider then application will automatically dial access number of provider through GSM network to connect provider calling card or callback system.
Control panel to set operator code with following options,
Reley Server (Tunneling)
Support contact information
Apart from that we are also looking out for a Soft Dialer or a webdialer like SKYPE.
• Connection over Wifi / 3G / Local Access or Calling Card access number
• Language support - customizable
• Native Contact Phonebook
• Dial, Hang up, Redial
• Call Hold
• Call Mute
• Call Forwarding
• Call Waiting
• Speaker Phone
• Keypad Display
• Call History: All, Recent, Dialed, Missed
• DTMF: Inband / Outband / SIP INFO
• Account Setup
• Brandable Client (changing some images) like themes
• Codec Support G729, AMR
• IVR number setting
• Provider can set IVR extension .
• Access number, if network not present
• Encryption Integrated
• Encryption supported for all blocked region
• Work with all standard SIP servers
• Supports all standard SIP supported switches based on RFC3261
• Remote end Dialer setting Panel
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online