Build a Web Scrapper that Automatically Retrieves Google, Yahoo, & Bing Search Results
This project was awarded to jonyrhsoft for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I need a highly qualified C# and .NET individual that can write code that does the following:
1. When a user types in a search term or phrase - then your code should take this data and query Google, Yahoo, & Bing
2. Then your code should take the top 10 search results from each search engine and insert the data into a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database based on an algorithm formula that I will provide you with.
3. Then your code should take any PPC advertising from the search results and also insert this data into the database as well.
4. Then your code should query the internal "search results" database and display the combined search results (Google, Yahoo, & Bing) on a webpage for the end-user.
Muti-threading application coding skills is a must for this project - in other words, all of this must happen in real-time and I want this functionality to be as fast and as efficient as possible.
I have already designed and architected the SQL Server Database for this project - so, you won't need to do anything else when it comes to database design. In addition, I have also designed the required 2 web pages for this project as well; however, you will have to CSS enable these 2 web pages - but, that's it when it comes to database and web design for this project.
In addition, for this project, you will NOT be querying for images, videos, maps or anything else other than text. I want to keep this project as small & simple as possible. This should be a fun and exciting project for the right individual - also, this project will look great on anybody's resume.
Thanks and Happy Bidding...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online