Minor Image Editing Tool
This project was awarded to webdesc for $80 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I'm looking for a C#.NET developer that has experience in building image editing software. Now, I'm not talking about building something like Photoshop or anything like that. But I am look for a developer that can build a small image editing software that does the following:
1. Reads an "input" directory and displays the first image that's available from that directory.
2. The user should then be given the option to resize, cut or crop the image as needed. In other words, the user should be able to resize the image up and down as needed and then the user should also be able to re-position the cut-out handles where ever the user likes.
3. Then, when the user has selected exactly what he wants the image to be reset to - the user clicks the "Next" button and your code should automatically run in the background to (1) resize, cut and/or crop and image and then (2) move the saved JPG file from the input directory to the output directory and (3) automatically create a thumbnail JPG image as well.
4. At this point the software should display the next image in the "input" directory where the whole process repeats itself.
This shouldn't be a very difficult application to write. Of course, this application should also have a "Settings" window where certain settings can be modified and set as needed.
This application should be coded with data entry in mind. In other words, I want to a data entry person to be able to edit images as fast as possible - all without using photoshop or some other major edit software tool that will in the end take much longer to do these simple edits. Speed and efficiency is a must for this tool.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online