A configurable background service application to run on SQL Server (on Windows)
This project was awarded to GT1002 for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Requirement : A configurable background service application to run on a SQL Server (on Windows)
What I need is,
- This background service application will watch certain tables in certain databases and when one of these tables are changed (by insert, update or delete),
- It will create a xml string which holds the data from only rows that are inserted/updated/deleted (plus what type of operation it is : insert/update or delete)
- It will send this xml string by post method to a web server url.
The Application settings must be configurable using a xml file (i heard that it's possible on .NET). I must be able to :
- Enter database access credentials and then,
- Choose database and then choose tables to watch. I must be able to add / remove as many tables as I want on the watch list.
- Configure the web service's external url
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask on project clarification board or just PM.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online