New windows server 2012 installation according to old windows server 2003 configuration
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 USD
1. Check windows server 2003 configuration on old server machine.
2. Setup new windows server 2012 with similar configuration (same users etc).
3. New domain for new server.
4. Connect client pcs (about 10) to new server. (everys clients ‘My Documents’ will have path to the relative server account).
5. Crack windows server 2012 trial edition.
6. Check that client pcs sync with the new server.
7. Make a share folder that all the users of the domain can read and write. This file will be maped on every client pc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online