|Build Spring OAuth2 authentication for email/password and social login
||I have already built hybrid mobile Cordova application.
This application needs to be secured using spring OAuth2 framework.
Currently, the authentication works for email/password but not for social login like Facebook.
There are following challenges to solve:
1. Handle redirection to Facebook authentication server and back within Cordova app.
2. Handle successful authentication from Facebook in the spring boot application.
3. Issue authentication token that can be used to authenticate our users
3.1 Same format token is issued regardless of the login method email/password or Facebook.
4. This implementation needs to be 100% RESTfull that deals with no cookies but only tokens
Ideally, this work would be done over a screen share, so I could explain the current setup and challenges and see in action the recommended solution as this should not require much code.
||Java, Web Security, jQuery / Prototype, RESTful, OAuth
||Mar 28, 2017
|API Development - 28/03/2017 01:18 EDT
||I am looking for a freelancer to help me with my project. The skills required are OAuth, Software Architecture, Software Development, C#, Web API
||Software Architecture, Software Development, Web Services, OAuth
||Mar 28, 2017
|Write an Android application to implement basic user system and import data from 3rd party using API and oAuth
1) Android application with basic secure user system.
2) Log into android application
3) Land on Dashboard (which is currently blank or just Welcome <username>)
4) Click on Medical Data tab
5) If user has been authorized with 3rd party data provider, fetch store and display data.
6) Else show button (oAuth API call) from user to authenticate the session
7) Authorization complete
8) Fetch data from provider (Blood pressure and weight) using openAPI and store in database and display it in nice format (such as table,etc)
All the proper documentation and requirements will be provided
||Mobile Phone, Android, OAuth
||Mar 27, 2017
||U.S BASED FREELANCERS ONLY! BIDS FROM OUTSIDE THE U.S. WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
I need someone to integrate the resellers panel API into my new website. I will handle all site development, I simply need someone to do the API. The link below will give you access to the API documentation, files, and demo files. Please take the time to review them before bidding to be sure you can do the job.
[url removed, login to view]
My current website can be seen at https://hostmagi.com.
This current site uses a simple API version, basically I installed a plugin and a theme by Resellers panel.
What I want to do is design a new WordPress website, using the Divi theme by Elegant themes. I will use the resellers panel billing system, so that part will not be needed. But I wll have custom pricing/feature tables, which need to connect to the API to keep up to date pricing and package information.
Also, customers will need to be able to search for domains using a domain search form similar to that on the current site, so it will need to connect for that as well.
I will not need to use pages or copy provided by resellers panel beyond those for the aforementioned items.
I apologize if I am a bit [url removed, login to view] I am an experienced WordPress designer, I have no experience setting up API's manually.
Let me know any other questions you may have.
||Web Services, JSON, OAuth
||Mar 26, 2017
||Mar 26, 20175d 5h
|Component/Program that authenticates OneDrive business and personal accounts
||A software component(preferrabley in c#) with or without UI that can authenticate OneDrive account(Business and Personal) based on the user inputs and list all the folders/files at the root level.
||.NET, C# Programming, Azure, OAuth
||Mar 25, 2017
||Mar 25, 20174d
|Wireless Controller and ISE Configuration (BYOD, Self-Registration, and Ouath)
||Need someone who can assist me with configuring 2 new wireless controllers and integrate it with ISE. The wireless controllers should support the following:
We will also need to be able to authenticate users via Google Authentication (Oauth). There
will be about 900 Access Points too.
Let me know what your quote would be for this and how long it would take you.
||Wireless, Cisco, OAuth
||Mar 23, 2017
||Mar 23, 20172d 6h
|Cisco Wireless Controller (5520) with Google Authentication
||Are able to configure Cisco Wireless Controller (5520) with Google Authentication? If so, how long would it take you?
||Wireless, Cisco, OAuth
||Mar 22, 2017
||Mar 22, 20171d 9h
|Ionic2 Facebook Login Amazon AWS
||I'm after a 2 page App built in Ionic 2
Page 1: attempt to log into facebook using stored credentials, if not successful show facebook login button. When login successfully, save credentials and navigate to page 2
Page 2: when user clicks button, login to AWS using Cognito Identity Credentials with facebook Access Token. Use credentials to execute an AWS Lambda function and log response to console.
All code needs to have detailed comments
The final app needs to run in iOS emulator and Android
||Amazon Web Services, Ionic Framework, OAuth
||Mar 22, 2017
||Mar 22, 20171d
|Basic Android App in Xamarin.Android
||Hello Android developers,
We are looking for a professional who develops for the Android platform with Xamarin, in special the [url removed, login to view] module.
As this App will initially target only the Android 4.1+ platform, with future plans to also have an IOS and UWP version, we require it to be developed in [url removed, login to view] using the Portable Class Library.
We need at this stage only very basic functionality to be implemented:
- Register for an account
- Send account validation e-mail (via cloud-based email service)
- Forget password
- Change password
- Edit account profile data
- A set of 6 sliding picture windows (with text), launched on App start, to introduce the App
- A set of 6 sliding picture windows (with text), shown after login, to welcome the user and explain about the App
- Show one label with a string contents on the screen, after logon
- Show a collapsable categorized list with some fields on the screen, after logon
- Implement Notifications, using Google´s FCM, in a very simple way
- Receive the Notification and show it on the Notification area (when App in background), showing the App icon + a small product icon to which the Notification refers to + title + short text.
- Implement an Activity with a Notification list, showing only the most recent ones, for example the last 20 or only from the last 40 days
- Notification list needs to show each new and unread Notification as "unread", so it is shown in bold. Notifications which are read, are marked as "read", and are shown in normal font face
- Notification list shows the product icon + title + short description. So here we will not show the App icon anymore
- Clicking on one notification from the list only shows the full description in a simple manner. So no redirections, no other pages, just an alert or something like that. Keep it simple. It only serves to inform the user of something
We do not require any editing or manipulation funcionalities (except for account creation and account profile data). No control panel. No back-end; we will provide you with our WebAPI endpoint which will implement everything on server side. No graphical design; just simple and straight forward.
Regarding the icons and graphical part: we will also require a designer later, to implement the graphical elements. Please inform in your bid if your solution and price is with or without design. We prefer it without design.
The candidate should have a solid understanding of the Android operating system, from version 4.1 onwards, as this will be the target for the App. He/she also should have a solid understanding of development in Xamarin Studio or Visual Studio with Xamarin, using the [url removed, login to view] module. We will **not** do it in Xamarin.Forms. The candidate also should have a very good understanding and experience with [url removed, login to view] WebAPI, OAuth2, JWT, JWT Token Signing, and JWT Token Encryption, as these will be the technologies involved to communicate with our back-end. Furthermore we require that the JSON Web Tokens should be implemented with a rolling token mechanism, to enable "stay-logged-in". So you will implement it with 2 tokens: 1 fixed token for the device and 1 rolling token that gets refreshed from time to time.
We would like you to submit your best offer in terms of solution to accomplish this requirement, and also in terms of hourly rate versus estimate time to complete this, and also an estimate as a fixed price project.
When finished, the App should be published on Play Store.
Please also do ask anything should this not be clear enough.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
||Android, Software Architecture, OAuth, Xamarin
||Mar 21, 2017
||Mar 21, 20172h 9m