Adrenalin - revamp2
This project was awarded to technosystem for $2000 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 AUD
[url removed, login to view] is a stock music library website that uses MySQL and PHP - developed originally using Dreamweaver.
We will review the work on the first draft and then create a new project for completing the website to launch, which you will most likely do, assuming you've done a good job on the first contract.
As per the attached wireframe, the site will have a tabbed interface which we see using jquery or similar library.
- A "what's new" tab will replace the current homepage, and include a slider with recently added music albums, as well as news section. User is adept at dreamweaver, so the new section could be manually updated by him, but the slider will feed off a MySQL database that holds the album information.
- Search will be refined by a series of pop up sheets and drop downs, similar to ebay and numerous other websites.
- Results displayed on a separate tab as a scrollable column with options to save/favourite tracks, listen to them (on an HTML5 player) or download them. Downloads are only available to account holders, who need to log on. The public can hear previews online however.
- There will be a "your account" tab where existing account information will be dispalyed and updated. It will also have a download history list for the account holder.
- There will be a "your projects" tab, which will be the favourites system... you can create categories of favourites so if you are searching for music for a few projects, you can create lists for each. This means that the favourites button on the search results will require a pop up sheet of some description which will allow you to select which project to save the track to, if there is more than one project.
- We will need a dreamweaver template for the site generally (adapting the one that is already there) so the existing static pages can be updated to the new look and feel. The site owner will use dreamweaver to update the site.
- There is a small custom admin area for updating various aspects of the database, such as approving new accounts, keeping track of downloads. etc.
- The site owner adds new entries to the music library (new tracks, new albums, new publishers etc) via a MySQL graphic interface directly (navicat for mysql) so the job does not require an admin backend system for all of that. The fields in the database library table for the music tracks current does, and must continue, to precisely match the Excel spreadsheet he uses to import the data.
We will supply graphic assets in photoshop format, and be available to clarify instructions further. We will also supply a testing version of the existing site with a few music files etc. as a zip file, which the contractor can deploy to a testing server.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online