Drupal component programming
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $732 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$1000 USD
I have a website built with Drupal which allows users to upload images and sell them in our photo market place. Images are re-sized to four different sizes. The current system uses a regular upload form up to 10 image at once with a limit of 30MB / image (attached a snapshot). I want a developer to change the upload module to make it more like the Google plus uploader with the following features:
- Drag and drop images to upload and re-order or browse and select multiple images to upload (attached a snapshot of Google plus image uploader).
- Put the upload images on a queue (like in Google plus) and upload only one image at a time.
- Re-sizing the images also to be put on queue depending on the load on the server to prevent the server from freezing on huge loads.
- Every image must have a title, description, camera used, license type and tags. These information must be entered before the image can appear in the market.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online