New E Commerce Site Project
This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $751 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Media publisher in the food and beverage space, building e-commerce platform for niche market.
* New e-commerce site
* Suppliers can create profile and build own store front, upload content and images. Free and paid upgrade options
* Users can create a profile and shop multiple suppliers + multiple products into single cart and pay one time.
* Order confirmations emails etc
* Users can comment, rate and review products they buy.
* Platform communicates orders to suppliers, and tracks to provide shipping updates to users. Platform retains percentage of sale from each supplier.
* Possible gateway to blogger group to feed related content.
* Users can rate/ review products they know or have purchased.
* Social buttons, eNews sign up, SEO, RSS etc
Web development project type:
Client side or server side development:
Specific programming languages desired:
Developer MUST use a recognized e commerce software / platform, e.g. Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce, and proposals must include any licence fees etc.
Desired website or component functionality:
1. Enthusiats (users) in this market to be able to review, read, compare, shop multiple suppliers in a single space, with a robust, trusted, secure, user friendly e-commerce function.
2. Suppliers, large and small, to be able to sell product through this site via self build and maintain store fronts for multiple product lines
Similar site (not exact) exists in coffee industry
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online