PHP/Mysql based Web application
This project was awarded to parthcoder for $400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$400 USD
We need a tool with approximately 10 pages. This would be DB Driven web tool on Code-Igniter (PHP MVC Frame Work). The first page would be for authentication and second page will have some questions on basis of which the next page would be populated. This page will contain question (the questions to be populated have been derived from the answer of the 1 page).And the final page would comprise of the final result (permutations And Combinations) as per the input of the last page. There would also be 3 admin/management pages for user, questions and logic. A detailed documentation will be provided once the bidder is finalized.
You need to create a system where the questions are populated on the page on basis of some flags on MySQL DB.
1. Number of question per page should be fixed say 15.
2. If the number of question goes above the count of 15 a new tab should be added with additional questions (on the same Page).
3. All Questions are mandatory.
4. Record Session Id with User Id into MySQL DB
5. All the relevant info should be saved along with UserID, SessionID, TimeStamp.
6. All the data should be saved to the DB and then recalled for calculation – Session ID and UserID.
7. Back button Disabled, Copy disabled, save as disabled.
8. Captcha should be necessarily present on all pages before submit button.
We need the following thing disabled on the tool page:-
• Save as
• Back button.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTING BIDDER:-
1. Minimum 5 years of hands on experience in PHP.
2. Sound knowledge of MVC Architecture for PHP (codeigniter).
3. Please mention any 3 web projects that you have successfully completed. It would be great if you could provide the URL for them as well. AND
4. Needs to be a serious bidder as I need this tool on urgent basis.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online