Penny auction script similar to Swoopo.com or better
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need a penny auction script with EXACT features like swoopo.com. I mean EXACT.
The features should be the same to the original site.
- modular with possibility to add new modules, features and new forms of auctions
- template driven, control of the website layout and templates
- everything must be in USD
- full administration area, multi administrators with different levels and privileges
- full control over the website settings, ability to install, enable and disable new modules and features,
- full featured billing and reports
- payment gateways: moneybookers, paypal standard
- users administration area and billing
- ability to control every aspect of the website, settings, users, auctions, bids and billing.
- Our sister site use blue as the main color, so the site's color scheme must be in blue.
- Must be template driven, PLEASE DO NOT hard code HTML in PHP.
Home Page features:
- All home page features you can see on [url removed, login to view], However the content of homepage is customizable, meaning I can change how many live auction to display on homepage, I can easily replace banner, and all these are done via admin panel.
Each individual item page:
- All elements you can see on Swoopo.com.
- All elements you can see on [url removed, login to view]'s 'My Swoopo' page.
- Edit Data - Members can enter and manage personal details.
- Member can view auctions he participated in with the bid amount, date and other details. Micro timer, IP address
- Payments history - member can view the history of payments made on the site.
- Won auctions - member can view all auctions he won.
- Member can save auctions to his personal watch list and view the saved auctions at a later time.
- Add balance to account.
- Member can purchase item with discount, similar to swoopo. for example, for a cell phone, a member spent $20 on bidding it but did not win, so later on he can buy this cell phone with $20 off. If a member did not bid on this cell phone, he can buy it in full price.
- Member can see a list of purchases he made.
- General Settings - On this page the site administrator can define basic variables on the site like the site name, site url, administrator email and administrator paypal email.
- Batch Procedures Settings - Administrator can define cron jobs on the server or choose to run the cron jobs from the site itself every time someone enters the home page. Site administrator can also define after how long old auctions will be deleted.
- Picture Upload - Define the max uploaded image size.
- Error Handling - Site administrator can define the error message that will appear when errors occur on the site.
- Country List.
- Auction Duration.
- Bid Increments - Site administrator can define the amount the bid will increase every time another bid is made on the auction. The values defined are the amount ranges and the increment amount.
- Currencies Settings.
- Time Settings.
- Dates Format.
- Default country.
- Users Authentication.
- HTML meta Tags.
- how many items in total a bidder can win in a month
- similar to swoopo, items can have different tag on them, for example, blue tage, red tag, if an item has blue tag, then same bidder can win maximum 5 items with blue tage. The number is configurable.
- has WYSIWYG html editor build in, so administrators can easily add new items to the auction
- Each item can have unlimited number of images
- for each item, administrator can set the price increment, time increments for a bid, again, similar to Swoopo.
- General Layout Settings - lets the site administrator define some layout - settings.
- Add New admin user.
- Admin users management - Add, edit, delete accounts.
- Acceptance Text
- Users Management.
- Newsletter - Enable / Disable newsletter checkbox.
- Newsletter Submission - Who will get the newsletter, newsletter content.
- IP Addresses - accepted and banned ip addresses.
- Add new auctions.
- Auction Extension Settings - View all auction settings.
- View Open, Closed and Suspended Auctions.
- Set main auction - Administrator can define what auction will appear on the main part of the home page.
-When auction is finished users must see bid details just like swoopo.com.
-The biddings given before 15 second can not be increase the auction time. eventhough 2 users or more has bidded. If the biddings time decreases below 15 seconds the bidding must increase the counter to 15 second again. Target price can be given. If the auction reaches the estimated target price, the biddings doesn't have permission to increase the counter. The 15 seconds is an example, it can be changed in admin page. However if more than 5 users bidded within 2 seconds, then the auction time can be extended in 60 seconds, again, the 5, 2 and 60 is changeable via admin page.
- News Management
- About Us Page
- How it works Page
- Terms & Conditions Page
- FAQs Page
- Please do not give us free script or any commercial scripts, otherwise we wouldn't be here.
- Past penny auction script experience is a MUST.
- The code must be CLEAN, BUG free and very SECURE. I am a JAVA/PHP developer as will, so I will exam the code in detail.
- We need full source code, please do NOT encrypt any code.
- Payment after project completion, tests and delivery.
- Excellent work will assure continued cooperation for additional modules, features and other future projects.
- Only serious offers with fixed price will be considered
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online