Simple PHP/MySQL Web Project for Order and Receiving - repost
This project was awarded to Hariomtechnology for $357 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I need a simple website with basic functions for ordering, receive order, receiving merchandise and shipping merchandise, inventory inquiry/data entry.
I don't need a fancy warehouse management software, no fancy flash/image/animation is required, loading time is important especially for receive/shipping merchandise screens, that warehouse workers holding a bar code scanner to operate, I want the loading time is minimum after he scan a bar code and the related data is refreshed (AJAX).
Some merchandise need to be interchangeable.
For example, I receive an order with part number 12345, vendor may tell me that part number 12345 is expired, and the new number is 23456, then 12345 and 23456 needs to be interchangeable.
If you have similar simple warehouse management software and with some modification, and can fulfill my requirements, I will accept it as well.
Here is the workload
Order Receive Screen:
1. First, I receive a Purchase inquiry from customer, with part number, description, estimated price
Item/Inventory Setup Screen
2. I will dump the part numbers to the item database, to make sure the item database has all the new parts, or have a person do data entry.
Purchase Inquiry Screen
3. I will then send out a purchase inquiry to vendor based on the order I receive from customer.
Receive Invoice Screen
4. at the time the merchandise is ready, vendor will send me an invoice, and ask me to send someone to pick up the merchandise. I will either have a person do the data entry and record a new invoice, or simply just dump the invoice to the database.
Merchandise Receive Screen
5. I will send a person to go to vendor to pick up merchandise, the person will open invoice receiving screen, do bar code scanning, to make sure whatever in the invoice is received. The screen give an option to the pick up person to do match just in case the invoice and barcode scanned is not the same. For example, invoice show : 12345, but barcode scanned 12345A, in this case, the person can mannually match this two items. The screen also allow the scan operator to manually enter the quantity. For example, a part has 200 units, the person can simply enter 200 instead of scanning 200 times.
Shipment Create/Modify Screen
6. I will have a person do data entry to create a shipping, or simply dump the excel to database.
Merchandise Shipping Screen
7. Warehouse operator will use a bar code scanner to scan the merchandise to make sure all the item in the shipment is scanned and put in to the box.
Report shows how many inventory left over.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online