Socialengine - Add Reverse Bidding functionality
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $356 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$150-$300 USD
We need to add 'reverse bidding' or 'offer a proposal' functionality to a simple listing plugin that's already functional.
Firstly, a 'block' should be added to the listing page, by which members can make offers to a certain listing.
Besides this, there should be 3 pages added to the site:
1. A page with the overview of a members listings and the number of offers that has been made to each listing. Show if there are any new/unread offers. Clicking any of the offers brings the member to point 2.
2. A page which shows a table with the offers that have been made to a certain listing. When clicking on the offer, a discussion view should show, by which the member can have a discussion (through activity feed) with the other member about the offer. There is a button which the member should press to accept the offer (not necessarily the lowest priced offer).
3. A page where the member can see the offers that he has done. When clicking on his offer, he can adjust the offer and see the same discussion view (see point 2, through activity feed) through which he can discuss with the other member about the offer.
4. Start off your reply with a comment on the weather, so we know you read this description.
5. Agree to NDA.
6. Experience with Social Engine 4 required.
7. Possibility of more jobs following this one.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online