This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $218 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I currently build a website who uses many plugins but issues concern two plugins: one to create and manage a personal space for each client (called wp-client) and the other to provide e-commerce (called jigoshop). Please note that the site is in French.
I have two issues:
1) Wp-client uses a custom registration form and if a user registers via another form (such as wordress or jigoshop form) during a purchase, it create account's user but does not automatically create the client's personal space. Therefore, I added a link with a fancybox that contains the custom registration form in the jigoshop checkout .
So if a user wishes to make a purchase but has not registered with wp-client form first, he will have to click on this link otherwise he will not be able to validate his order.
The issue is that when the client validates the form, there is no ajax fonction; the fancybox closes and moves to a 'thank you' page. I would like the fancybox to remain opened and to move onto the thank you page. This way, the user will stay in the checkoutpage and there will be no need for him to click again on the cart to start the purchase process again. I don't know how create a ajax call with this custom form
2) There was an up-date with Wp-client plugin to correct an important bug but this new version created a big probem with the plugin jigoshop (this issue was not here with old version of wp-client).
If a user, already registered with wp-client (therefore who has the wp-client role) tries to make a purchase, he is blocked during the jigoshop ajax call in the checkout page and his private space is loaded and displayed in the middle. CRAZY! The wp-client support team is not prepared to help me because basically their plugin is not made to interface with other plugins.
It may be that there is an issue with the rights with the wp-client role that did not exist before, however, even by giving full powers to this role (using a plugin call "user role editor", this bug remains. I do not know what to do and my project is stuck because of it.
Below is the site address: total/[url removed, login to view] so you can test for yourself
On the top of the window you'll find connection, use the following
- user: demo
- password: demo
- then in the menu, go to 'nos programmes', then 'coaching' and click on
'ajouter au panier le produit';
- Go to 'votre panier' on the top right, then click 'payer' - enter
anything of your choice; choose 'payer par chèque', then 'passer une
You'll see that insteat of validating the order or displaying a error message because one fied is empty, the 'ajax' fonction
load the client HUB page. This did not happen in the old version of the wp-client plugin.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any additional information,
Thank you and best regards
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online