travel site for booking air tickets , hotels & car rentals using GDS amadeus/galileo
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7464 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have a project and need company that understands Travel industry. You must have knowledge of GDS systems such as Galileo and Amadeus.
Good documented source code is required at the end of project. We have had problems in the past when we were unable to locate original developer for a simple change. Your bid should reflect this, do NOT bid if this is a problem.
We need a travel booking portal for air, hotels & cab rental just like makemytrip
Some of our required features are:
1. Search for AWARD ticket availability in real time. If award is unavailable display closest date that IS available.
2. Search using a date range
3. Search for ALL flights (award and revenue) for specified route.
4. Search for alternative routing when award availability for direct/non-stop cannot be found.
5. Sort / Filter results by Airline Alliance, distance, total time, flight time, booking class, depart/arrival time etc)
6. Store results to MySQL
7. Provide tools (popup) for lookups of
a. Airline Info (search by name, IATA/ICAO Code, City, Country, Callsign)
b. Airport Info (search by name, IATA/ICAO Code, City, Country, region)
c. Airline Route (Display all routes from single origin, destination, state, region, country)
d. Aircraft Info.
e. Airline Interline Agreements.
f. Maximum Permitted Mileage (MPM)
g. Minimum Connection Times. (MCT)
h. Route Distance calculator.
i. Seat Maps (Including current available/booked seats)
j. Seat info, Recline degrees, power, lie-flat, width etc.
k. Award costs per airline/route.
l. Currency Converter
8. Calculate award Type and Cost.
9. Calculate award Taxes.
10. Store (MySQL) award availability when found.
11. Generate Itineraries – using exact info.
12. Generate Itineraries – using obscured info (so customer cannot see exact Airline, times etc)
13. Automatically repeat searches (waitlist) unavailable rewards and send alert if it becomes available.
14. These functions should work for ALL major airlines.
15. Alerts for changes to a saved itinerary.
16. Alerts via Email, Web-Popup, MSN Message, Skype Message, SMS.
17. Secure Site, required login.
18. User Groups.
19. Recall search history (per user or per group)
20. Admin functions (see all users, all searches)
21. User Names, passwords, API keys etc. must NOT be hardcoded, we should have a easily changed config file or similar.
There are a lot of features, some are MUST haves some are not. We can discuss the possibilities / requirements.
We will only consider bids that will send the approach document and your previous relevant travel booking work using GDS
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online