Contact details checker/updater
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $665 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
We are in need of an experienced [url removed, login to view] programmer to develop a relatively simple application.
The application needs to enable users to do the following:
1) Upload a list of contacts in CSV or Tab delimited format, including up to 40 fields for each contact (such as first name, last name, email, phone, etc.). The fields will need to be associated with (copied into) a list of standard fields in our database tables.
2) Send an email out to each contact with their information that is in the database record. At the bottom of the email will be two links: _Yes, this information is correct_ or _No, let me update this information.
_3) If a contact clicks the "Yes" link, a webpage should launch with a message saying "Thank you for helping us keep our records up to date". In the database, the contact should then be marked as "Updated" with the update date.
If a contact clicks the "No" link, a webpage should open with a form displaying their current information, and allow them to update their information. Once updated, a thank you message should be displayed and the user's record should be marked as updated.
4) Administrators should then be able to export their updated contact list in CSV or Tab-delimited format, so that they can use it in their external contact management applications.
Basically, this application is designed to help organizations keep their contact list information up-to-date.
It is important that the system be multilingual and capable of supporting many separate accounts (it's going to be run as a hosted service).
We need this application programmed in [url removed, login to view] and an SQL Server 2000 back-end database. Please bid only if you can program in these languages.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Server and SQL 2000 database. We have our own dedicated servers.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online