VB.NET Photo Gallery
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $226 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100-$500 USD
**DESCRIPTION: ** Looking to develop a photo gallery with the ability for the user to upload and manage pictures through admin features. What we are looking to acheive here is a well designed open source photo gallery that we can expand and continue to develop after the fact.
-** Ability to display categories and put the pictures in categories.
- Ability to click on a small picture and pop up a larger one.
- Web based admin section to manage the pictures. The more features and error checking here the better.
- Possibly a html type template that is used, that an end user could use to change the look and feel of the display.
- Ability to upload the pictures to a specified folder with write access. We would prefer this to not be a component. A pure ASP solution is prefered. Possibly using the File Scripting Object. Many examples of this on the net. IMPORTANT: Although, the initial upload solution should be a non component, the applicaiton should be developed so that support for componets can be used in the future. Where the client can select which upload "type" they want to use.
- Would like to see some type of web based "editor" for the descriptions. Something like the kind that is used to fill in this description here at rentacoder. But this is flexible.
- Some type of resize function to display the smaller images would be ideal...but this is felxible. Have not done much research yet on what is possible with this.
-Do **NOT** need a login. We have our own login app and security we can intergrate after the fact.
**No big rush. Ideally, we would like this in a month or so...but we are open to later time frames. This is just a low priority project that we would like to get started and are not looking to put a lot of money in so we will be very patient and willing to take chances on developers :) Also, after the initial application is developed we would most likely be interested in continuing to hire the programer to develop additional features.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**REQUIRED TECHNOLOGY:** This must be done in [url removed, login to view] running on IIS. NO code behind or compiled code. We want this to be easily portable. A good ultra edit or note pad coder preferred :) The database should be ACCESS.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online