Online Fast Food Order Placement w/Fax to Administrators Fax Machine via JFAX - NO ECOMMERCE
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $280 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
Please note, the deadline for review of this project [completed] will be Thursday (10/25/07) morning, 9:00 A.M. New York (USA) time.
Please also note, that the attached image entitle [url removed, login to view] is a sample page of the website this will be placed on. Font style, colors, and content placement on pages are of the utmost importance (this system is to NOT appear as though it is outside of the website). If you cannot follow and adhere to these styles, do not bid.
If you cannot meet the deadline, do not bid. Please, do not waster our time. If you can meet the above and below requirements, you will be considered for constant project usage...and will become one of our top associates for programming projects.
In need of an online ordering system for fast food restaurant.
The system should mimic that of the one seen on [url removed, login to view] at [url removed, login to view] (system powered by Geomerx). The system should allow for the creation of categories (with ability to add photo to heading), creation of items under heading, and options for the heading (and ability for users to edit their order and items). Additionally, users who order must create a login (username/email and password). Past orders can be viewed.
When the order is placed, it is to fax our client (the admin/owner) the order to his fax machine via [url removed, login to view] (you must familiarize yourself with this; you will be provided with account login to test and final fax number of our client).
If you have done this type of project before, you are already ahead of the game....but please provide a sample.
- Online ordering of items
- Users ordering must be prompted to create user login account
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address (user login)
- Company Name
- COD or Credit Card (radio button)
- Credit Card Number (not processed online)
- Expiration Date
- Security Code
- Name as it appears on card
- Billing Address (same as above or enter new)
- Users can create order of multiple items (admin should be able to add, edit, delete items and categories, as well as item option; ex: small, medium, large, specific ingredients, etc.) and have the ability to go back into order before place and edit specific items in their "cart"
- Categories can have pictures (along with category name) added by admin (item and category control should be done through admin backend)
- Users can view their past orders, giving them the ability to reorder the same group of items again
- Admin should be able to view (via backend area) all customers taht have ordered.
ONCE AGAIN: THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT PROJECT AND WE HAVE HAD TROUBLE WITH PREVIOUS PROGRAMMERS. IF YOU CANNOT MEET DEADLINE AND REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. NOTE: THIS SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE A RETAIL SHOPPING CART!!!!!!!
Average Project Bid (outside of this site) has been $150
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online