Order form build and integration with accounting software
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$300 - $1500 USD
We require an experienced coder to create a multipage online order form that when submitted, the data from the form:
1. Gets sent to us in an email
2. Automatically integrates with an online accounting software and creates and entries such as contact details, invoice, etc.
3. Creates and invoice that is sent to an email address (possibly a copy also sent to an email addrees supplied in the form)
4. Creates and sends a confirmation style email to the form user with variable data based on their input in the form
1. We will supply a design skin that MUST be used on the front end.
2. We do not have an online accounting solution but would like to hear reccomendations from you based on the other parameters of this project. If an online programme is not suitable then an offline export to quickbooks may be used.
3. We will have full rights and ownership of the code
4. We expect fast and continual support of bug fixes.
5. We do NOT want a shopping cart style order form where a user 'adds to cart' and then 'checks out'
6. The user must be able to navigate back through the form without loosing any already entered data.
7. Some form fields will require validating, some will be required.
8. We will have full rights and ownership of the code
9. We expect fast and continual support of bug fixes.
In PMB please give a outline on the coding language you intend to use as well as any reccommendations for an online accounting/invoicing programme/script.
Looking for middle of the range bids from well qualified and highly rated freelancers only.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online