Web site to display graphs and data
This project was awarded to StanDotNet for $756.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500-$5000 USD
THE CLIENT currently has an Excel spreadsheet application which automates the generation of their Key Primary Index report. The report displays an analysis of process information stored in data files generated daily from the SAP system.
THE CLIENT now requires to move the functionality currently available in the KPI Report excel spreadsheet to a web based solution.
The data will be sent by email so a mechanism to "catch" the emails (possible a windows service that interrogates Exchange?) These emails then need to be read into a database (SQL Server) Finally we then need some webpages to display the data in a table and in chart form. There are 3 pages with 2 charts on each. That is just a brief overview - see functional specification for details. NOTES: 1. We expect a very professional service and good communication. 2. We expect you to provide a technical specification that explains how you are going to tackle this project. 3. You must provide daily updates and code so that we can see that you are making progress.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Dec 4, 2007 6:24:25 PM:
I have reduced the Expert Guarantee to 25% to make things easier. The purpose of the Expert Guarantee is to ensure that you take this project seriously and deliver on time. Please note that this is not a difficult or complicated project so that is very achievable. I look forward to receiving your quote. Regards, Jon
Windows Server 2003 SQL Server 2005 [url removed, login to view] 2.0 C#
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online