Edit/configure 2 PHP files
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $160 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Edit/configure 2 existing PHP files.
When called from a remote server, one file creates and/or logs in users to a MySQL database. The other file, when called, queries the MySQL database for certain data and returns that data via a RESTful web service.
These files are already installed on the server - just need to be amended to fully work as intended. Samples of these files will be provided to short-listed candidates so you will fully understand what's involved in the project.
- Unix/Linux (You must be perfectly at ease operating within a Linux environment using the shell. The server is running Ubuntu [url removed, login to view] and no desktop GUI is or will be installed)
- Must be well versed in C programming
- Solid PHP expertise
- MySQL (The application's database is in MySQL, so obviously a critical component for success)
- REST: A solid understanding of REST (GET/POST requests) is also essential
-- Familiarity with the bittorrent P2P protocol would be help, though not essential
For you or your organization to be shortlisted for this project you must meet the following requirements:
- Must show and demonstrate relevant references to past work related to this project
- Code must be clean, efficient and WELL DOCUMENTED!
- Must have a Freelancer rating >=4.5
- Must be able to communicate freely in English
Short-listed candidates will receive further questions and detailed requirements. Recently we have experienced freelancers failing to follow through on their projects, so please bid ONLY if you are serious about doing a thorough job. Please reference past feedback - we do our best to support the freelancer at every possible step, and when the project is completed we pay immediately.
Thank you for considering our project. Happy bidding and good luck!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online