Employees Monitoring System
This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2411 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The Software is being made for a big organization who wants to monitor the activities of its employees in office and needs to have a control on their communication. The phase 1 will be required at first, After the successful completion and testing of phase 1 , phase 2 will be started.
The software will have two phases in which the first phase will have two sub-parts:
Phase 1 – Monitoring Capability:
Client End Software:
· A blacklist of IP-addresses/hostnames will be maintained at centralized server. All clients will not be able to communicate with them through any means.
· Capable of collecting outgoing TCP connections and report to centralized server after specific period of time.
· Software will be able to receive updates from a central server.
· Admin Software will be used to push updates/keywords/blacklists to agents on client machines.
· Admin Software will be able to compile stats (, IP addresses, locations,) from centralized database and represent in a GUI format to the Admin.
· Admin Software will have the capability to remotely shutdown a client system, disconnect from internet permanently, or in extreme cases a functionality of formatting the system remotely can be added.
· Admin software will be able to compile the data and make reports based on different parameters.
· Monitor every outgoing TCP packet of selected machine
· Ability to monitor the files that are located on client's hard drive. It will have the ability to search the files on the system by name as well.
· Capture the screen of client anytime to enable strong check over client's activities
Phase Two – Data Leakage Prevention
In a second phase software add-on which will have capability to block transmission of any file carrying blacklisted words. The add-on will have following features:
o Decode different file formats for packet analysis such as (doc, ppt ,xls, docx, pptx, xlsx, Pdf, zip, rar)
o If the packet contains a keyword that is not allowed to be transmitted or it can be considered as confidential that TCP stream will be immediately dropped and no data transfer will occur.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online