A GIS BASED ON OPEN SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need to incorporate into our product, a GIS application with the following structure :
- Customers: Client Access WEB and Windows desktop ( php, C #,) .
- Server: Debian and Mysql
- Geoserver as server side
The functions that the GIS must support are:
- Various maps ( free or paid) .
- Maps shadows.
- Ability to receive GPS (positions ) coordinates from mobile media.
- Recording , playback position and routes .
- Ability to export Tracks ( GPX or KML ) .
- Should be displayed in the status bar, the corresponding coordinate where the mouse passes .
- Customizable Iconography .
- Add and modify layers (shape , mds ... )
- Must differentiate SPINDLES (30 and 31).
- Treatment capacity of ETRS89 coordinates , ED50.
- Access to WMS services.
- Orthophoto Overlay .
- Standardization streets.
- Removing coordinates by address and vice versa.
- Ability to communicate with GPRS modem.
The candidate must be willing to maintain a rich communication with company and adapt to minor changes.
Before starting, all targets were carefully marked .
Happy bidding :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online