Create visual copies of one simple 8.5x11 inch paper forms in HTML and CSS. It will print out on one letter size page from the browser.
This project was awarded to GFsoul for $44 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Looking to build a simple copy of a single page printed form in HTML and CSS (based on a high resolution image that will be provided). The HTML page, when displayed in a Webkit browser and printed from the browser needs to be a close to exact replica of the original printed form. Some of the key specs include:
- It is not meant to be an interactive HTML form, but rather a flat copy that looks like the printed form/pdf when printed directly from the browser.
- We are filling out the fields dynamically with a PHP-based backend. Each form field needs to be in its own div tag and labeled with its own CSS id.
- We can provide examples of exactly how this has been done for similar forms previously so you can copy the method.
- Text will need to be retyped and absolutely must be accurate.
- We will provide placeholder values to include in form fields.
- The form will need to print on one letter size sheet (8.5"x11").
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online