Closed

Customer Password Reset Fix for Magento Website

This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $317 USD.

Get free quotes for a project like this
Employer working
Skills Required
Project Budget
N/A
Total Bids
7
Project Description

Project Description:
The purpose of this project is to fix the native customer password reset function on our website, update its design, and make one minor improvement to functionality.

We are running Magento Enterprise Edition 1.12.0.2. All work will be done on our test website and thoroughly tested before being implemented on our live website. No Magento core files can be modified, added or deleted in this project.

Project Details:
[url removed, login to view]
This page illustrates the first process in the password recovery function. When people click on "Forgot your password?", they are brought to the next step. There are only minor design updates on this page.

[url removed, login to view]
This page displays itself after someone has clicked on "Forgot your password?". This page needs to be redesigned according to our design.

[url removed, login to view]
This page displays itself after someone has entered in their email to receive the password reset link. This page needs to be redesigned according to our design.

[url removed, login to view]
Based on Magento's original password recovery process flow, this page is what would normally display after the customer has entered in their email to receive an email with a password reset link. We want this page removed from the process and replaced with Process-Recovery-Process-3.jpg.

[url removed, login to view]
This page illustrates the email people receive when they've entered in their email for the password reset.
No design work is needed here. It's just to help you see the next step in the process.

[url removed, login to view]
This is the page that is broken and needs to be fixed. This page should display itself when someone has clicked on the password recovery link provided to them in their email and is brought back to our site. Currently customers receive a server error message. This page needs to be redesigned according to our design.

[url removed, login to view]
This is the last page in the process after a customer has entered in their new password. This page needs to be redesigned according to our design.

Project Process:
1) Complete all work on the test site
2) Allow us 1-2 business days to test all functionality and to check all design updates before giving approval to work on the live site
3) Complete all work on the live site
4) Allow us 1-2 business days to test all functionality and to check all design updates before verifying that all work is done on the live site

Communication:
We expect all communication by us to be answered in a timely manner (generally within 1 business day).

Bug Support:
We require 30 days of bug support for this project. We will only ask for assistance with bugs that are directly related to this project.

Payment:
80% of your bid will be released after step 4 of the project process is completed. The remaining 20% of your bid will be released after the 30 days of bug support have been successfully concluded.

Bidding:
If you've read this far before bidding, congratulations. Here's a tip. When bidding on this project, you are applying for a job. If you want to make a positive first impression, leave a private message along with your bid that details how you are going to meet the needs of this project. Be specific, concise, and professional. We are interested in creating long-lasting relationships with Magento developers who have a good work ethic, good communication skills, get the job done within their proposed time-frames, and charge a reasonable fee.

Looking to make some money?

  • Set your budget and the timeframe
  • Outline your proposal
  • Get paid for your work

Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project

    • Forbes
    • The New York Times
    • Time
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Times Online