B2B Prototype on Drupal Commerce
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $697 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I'm building a POC for a B2B website that will sync with a native iPhone app. In the initial development, i have the following requirements:
1. Install Drupal 7.2
2. Install the Commerce module and all prerequisite files
3. Install the Services module and all prerequisite files (for web services or a similar RESTful API for Drupal)
4. Install a module to restrict access to products (records) in a database based on authenticated User ID (meaning Brand A can only CRUD products in the database that belong to Brand A). I was thinking that the Premium Content module might allow for this functionality.
5. Create a web page for Retailer (Customer) to update their information (Name, Address, email, etc.)
6. Create a web page for Orders to allow a retailer and brands to view only orders to which they are related.
7. Create a web page for Products to allow brands to CRUD products.
Have included some wireframes for "conceptual" design (I obviously expect more user experience than the wireframe).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online