This project was awarded to nicocodes for $85 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$95 - $100 USD
A short project requiring diligent internet research. We are testing a beta technology within education and want to recruit beta testers to help us. To do this we want to email people in universities and training centers with the beta opportunity.
We need the name, tilte and email addresses of people within target universities that we can contact. The attached file, details a list of universities and training centers around the world that we would like to contact about the beta. We need to email the correct people in each university. They will work in:
- Courses that teach 'education' - for example, teach people how to become teachers
- Courses about games or animation
- Art and Deisgn courses.
You will need to visit the website of each institution within the list. Find the relevant course(s) within the institution and then find the emails of teachers/ lecturers/ professors/ instructors that deliver the course. Record the name, title and email in an Excel spreadsheet for each one.
In your bids please give details on why you have the appropriate skills for this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online