Suggestions for Teaching Board Game
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $60 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $80 USD
1. Maybe not a translation based game therefore anybody can use it
2. based on the idea of playing cards interacting with a board
1. the goal would be to advance around the board, traversing the 12 zones of vocabulary
4. living things
11. mineral/environment/science/the non-living world
2. the user would need to collect language cards from each of the 12 zones before arriving at the end
3. board idea??"spiral shaped with “shortcuts?? to advance quicker between each ring of the spiral
3. use dice to move around the board??"maybe one numerical and one with something else (interacting with the cards?)
4. the cards
1. on the front would be an image and a selection of phrases using the image
2. on the back (in “code?? would be the correct phrase. To be able to see the phrase (which is in red, with blue spackled all around) the user needs to hold the “decoder?? (a sheet of red plastic) over the card. This allows the “coded?? word to appear and the user to know whether he or she selected the correct option.
3. Phrases that were incorrectly matched will be put into a penalty pile and will count against the user (how?) at the end of play.
4. Once a card has been played it can not be played again
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online