Database / Automation / Website system / Ebay style
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
I'm not quite sure what category this goes to so bare with me. I would like You to help me build a similar system to Ebay and I say that just so you have an easier idea of what I mean. Another (spanish) website is [url removed, login to view] for reference.
The idea is quite simple.
1. Membership site (that I know to do in wordpress if that's possible to integrate with my the following points)
2. A form where members can fill in Title, Description, Photo, Video and checkboxes for different options and extras.
3. A payment page for that member with a price depending on the options chosen in the form in step 2. Payment with credit card and Paypal (maybe more options?)
4. This information is sent to an administrator (ex. me) for review so it's legit and doesn't contain offensive material that's not in line with the terms. If accepted, the information will turn into a post/page (like a product page on Ebay) with the possible photo and video in right size (i.e. need a re-size function) and maybe in other places, like the different side and top bars with small photos or/and the video to show people "newest uploads".
If declined, the administrator will have a pre-filled mail to explain why and then can add some extra text so the member understand further why he/she was declined.
It should be as automated as possible, all the way through the re-sizing of video and photo to fit the places it should be sent to (sidebars, page)
Hope this make sense and someone out there have the skills and passion to make this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online